Saturday, September 29, 2007

Apple of His eye

Ps 17

6 I have called upon thee, for thou wilt answer me, O El: Incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

7 Show thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them that take refuge in thee From those that rise up against them.

8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Proverbs 7

1 My son, keep my words, And lay up my mitzwah with thee.

2 Keep my mitzwah and live; And my torah as the apple of thine eye.

3 Bind them upon thy fingers; Write them upon the tablet of thy heart.


Zechariah 2

7 Come Zion, escape, thou that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

8 For thus saith Yahweh of hosts: After glory hath he sent me unto the nations which plundered you; for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

9 For, behold, I will shake my hand over them, and they shall be a spoil to those that served them; and ye shall know that Yahweh of hosts hath sent me.

10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith Yahweh.

11 And many nations shall join themselves to Yahweh in that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that Yahweh of hosts has sent me unto thee.

12 And Yahweh shall inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

13 Be silent, all flesh, before Yahweh; for he is waked up out of his holy habitation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home