Monday, November 15, 2010

My prayer for my children and grand children

Isaiah 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of Yahweh; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression, for thou shalt not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near thee.
15 Behold, they may gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall because of thee.
16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the fire of coals, and bringeth forth a weapon for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their righteousness which is of me, saith Yahweh.

thank you Father for causing your face to shine on my family!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Shalom!

You wrote: “of the universe, and His Son Yahshua the Messiah.”

I want to tell about the Messiah.
Yeshayahu 9:5 –translation in accordance with etymology:

”and he called his name ‘Wonder,’ a counselor of Eil Jibor; My Father is until [i.e. forever], a minister of peace”)

The Creator does not change – Malakhi 3:6, Tehilim [”Psalms”] 89:35. The meaning of this passage from the year 720 b.c.e cannot have changed. For more than eight centuries after that Yeshayahu proclaimed this prophecy, the Messianic interpretations remained strictly within the restrictions of Torah [“the books of Moses”] – a vision of a deadly human king patterned after king Khizqiyah. Yehoshua was not a “divine Son”. More info on Link

He was a spiritual son,just like all Torah-observant Jews are the spiritual sons of the Creator according to the Jewish Bible.

Anders Branderud

3:50 PM  
Blogger Vickie Gambrell said...

Hi Anders,
Sorry I do not get on here much and forgot you commented on my blog.

I would be open to discussion if you would like?

I have been studying scripture all my life and have also studied whether Yahshua is Yah. I believe He is the son of Yah.

Vickie

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Vickie!

"Sorry I do not get on here much and forgot you commented on my blog. "
Okay.

"I would be open to discussion if you would like?"

We can surely discuss based on Tana''kh about whom the Mashiakh was prophecied to be.

I would like you to take into consideration these arguments: Link

The Mashiakh was a spiritual son of י--ה, just like all Torah-observant Jews and geirim are spiritual sons of י--ה.

As for studying the Tana''kh, do you study it in Hebrew according to etymology, constraints of the cantillation signs and grammar? I recommend these resources: Link

All the best,
Anders Branderud

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home