Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yahshua spoke from Heaven

Acts 26 : 14
13 at midday, O king, I saw on the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them that journeyed with me.

14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice saying unto me in the Hebrew language, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the goad.

15 And I said, Who art thou, Master? And the Master said, I am Yahshua whom thou persecutest.


When Paul had his vision Yahshua spoke to him in Hebrew !! That is what even the King James version says! The first King James bible of 1611 spelled his name
with an I, There were no J`s in any language till the 1600`s, so if YAHSHUA says from Heaven He spoke Hebrew then HE would have said His name in Hebrew YAHSHUA means salvation! Are we going to believe the Word or what we have been told. Let YAHWEH be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home