Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thank you YHWH


Since I keep the first post the same the dates are not correct I am writing this on Aug 28 2011

I am so grateful that YHWH is my Father and that He is changing me to look more like His Son Yeshua! I have a long way to go BUT He is leading me.

Well Jimmy and I are looking for the correct path, we can tell that things are changing for us. We are excited and ready!

Psalms 135:13 Thy name, O Yahweh, endureth for ever; Thy memorial name, O Yahweh, throughout all generations.

In our Bible study group we are trying to learn the correct way to say the Memorial name, it is all in His timing we know.

Father YHWH please show us your true name!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moriah said...

Hi, my name is Moriah. My mom likes the way you set up your blog - with the welcome post staying at the top. She would like to know how you did that. If you could respond and explain how you did that, I would appreciate it.

~ Moriah

P.S. I really like your blog. :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Vickie Gambrell said...

Hi Moriah, I'm sorry I just saw this post. I just set the blog to let me know this time when you answer. There may be a way to pin the welcome post to the top but I do not know how. I copy and paste it into a new one each time I write a post, that has problems since my dates are not correct but since I do not write in mine often it works for me. I am so happy you like my blog! Could you send me your mom's blog so we can be friends? Thanks again Vickie

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home